- Category: Information
- Hits: 2183
By accessing Ushare.Center you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that Ushare.Center works for everyone.
Your Account. In order to access and use some or a portion of the Services, you may be required to register with us and set up an account with your email address and a password (your “Account”). The email address you provide will be your email address, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. Therefore, you should protect your password and make your password difficult for others to guess.
If you believe your Account may have been compromised or misused, contact us immediately at Ushare.Center Customer Support.
Using Ushare.Center Services. You will post in the appropriate category or area and will not do any of the following bad things:
- violate any laws or our policy.
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Ushare.Center or the interests or property of Ushare.Center users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Ushare.Center;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Ushare.Center and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Ushare.Center.
Abusing Ushare.Center Services. Please use the flagging system to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the Services site working properly. We may limit or terminate our Services, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Ushare.Center if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Ushare.Center or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Ushare.Center or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Ushare.Center or use of Ushare.Center by users.
Global Marketplace. Some of Ushare.Center's features may display your ads on other sites that are part of the global Ushare community, like on Ushare or our classifieds sites in other countries. By using Ushare.Center Services, you agree that your ads can be displayed on these other sites. The terms for our other sites are similar to these terms, but you may be subject to additional laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted. When you choose to post your ad to another site, you may be responsible for ensuring that it does not violate our other site policies. We may remove your ad if it is flagged on any of our sites, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any law or policy.
Fees and Services. Using Ushare.Center Services is generally free. We may charge fees for certain Services. If the service you use charges a fee, you will be able to review and accept that charge. Our fees are quoted in US Dollars, and we may change them from time to time. We will notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service. Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (for accounts over 180 days past due, we may deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance).
Content. Ushare.Center Services contains stuff from us, you, and other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute Ushare.Center Services, our copyrights or trademarks. When you give us content, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify our designated copyright agent at Ushare.Center Customer Support and we will investigate the matter. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or the rights of any other party.
Reporting Intellectual Property Infringements. Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms, our policies or of any party's rights. The following steps are for reporting a listing to Ushare.Center that you believe to be infringing on your intellectual property rights. Only the intellectual property rights owner can report of potentially infringing items or listings through Ushare.Center's Support. If you have a good faith belief that a listing on any of the Ushare.Center Services infringes your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, all you need to do is inform Ushare.Center. We reserve the right to share, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability. The Ushare.Center Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the stuff on the Ushare.Center Services comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Notification functionality in our Services may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond our control, including without limitation, delays or latency due to your physical location or your wireless data service provider’s network. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Ushare.Center, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Indemnification. You will indemnify and hold harmless Ushare.Center and its affiliates and our and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (each an “Indemnified Party”), from any claim made by any third party, together with any amounts payable to the third party whether in settlement or as may otherwise be awarded, and reasonable legal costs incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties, arising from or relating to your use of the Ushare.Center Services, any alleged violation by you of the applicable terms, and any alleged violation by you of any applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, but doing so will not excuse your indemnity obligations.
General. These terms and the other policies posted on Ushare.Center Services constitute the entire agreement between Ushare and you, superseding any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Canada. This will not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer and applicable consumer law requires application of another law (such as the law of your country of residence) for certain topics. If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below. Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to: Ushare.Center.
Mobile Devices Terms
Application Use. Ushare.Center grants you the right to use the Application only for your personal use. You must comply with all applicable laws and third party terms of agreement when using the Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). The Application may not contain the same functionality available on the www.Ushare.Center.com website. You download and use of the Application is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of the Application.
Intellectual Property – Applications. Ushare.Center owns, or is the licensee to, all right, title, and interest in and to its Applications, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Application and you will not remove, obscure, or alter Ushare.Center's copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within, or accessed in conjunction with or by any Ushare.Center Application.
Prohibited Countries Policy and Foreign Trade Regulation - Applications. Ushare.Center Applications or their underlying technology may not be downloaded to or exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a resident or national of) Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country subject to United States embargo; (b) to anyone on the US Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the US Commerce Department's Denied Party or Entity List; and (c) to any prohibited country, person, end-user, or entity specified by US Export Laws. When using an Ushare.Center Application, you are responsible for complying with trade regulations and both foreign and domestic laws (e.g., you are not located in a country that is subject to a US Government embargo, or that has been designated by the US Government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties).
Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Application is installed on:
iOS – Apple
2. Ushare.Center grants you the right to use the Application only on an iOS product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
3. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
4. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
5. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
6. In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if applicable, for the Application to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application.
Windows - Microsoft
2. You may install and use one (1) copy of the Application on up to five (5) devices you personally own or control and which are affiliated with the Windows Live ID associated with your Windows Marketplace account. You may not install or use a copy of the Application on a device you do not own or control.
3. Microsoft, your device manufacturer, and (if applicable) your wireless carrier are not responsible for providing support services for the Application.
4. Microsoft, the wireless carriers over whose network the Application is distributed (if applicable), and each of their respective affiliates and suppliers (collectively, "Disclaiming Distributors") give no express warranty, guarantee, or conditions under or in relation to the Application. To the extent permitted under your local laws, the Disclaiming Distributors exclude any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. To the extent not prohibited by law, you will not seek to recover any consequential, lost profit, special, indirect, or incidental damages from any Disclaiming Distributor.
- Category: Information
- Hits: 2697
Accepted Payments Policy:
This page helps sellers/owners understand how pay their Ushare.Center’s commission fees.
Our accepted payments policy gives sellers/owners/buyers/bidder/renters on Ushare.Center convenient payment options. To help ensure a safe marketplace, as a sellers/owners you can only use our approved payment methods. You also must state in your listing which specific payment methods you accept.
Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
- Credit card or debit card processed through the seller's Internet merchant account
Payment due dates
The date your payment is due depends on your invoice date:
|If your invoice date is...||Payment is due by...|
|The 15th of the month||The 15th of the next month|
|The last day of the month||The last day of the next month|
The date we create your invoice depends on when you created your account, and can't be changed. We also can't change your payment due date.
Paying your invoice
Automatic payment methods
All sellers/owners are required to have a PayPal account. We accept the following types of automatic payment methods:
- Credit card
Your invoice payment will be automatically processed by your payment due date, according to the payment method you chose when you created your seller account.
|Automatic payment method||Date charged|
|PayPal||No sooner than 10 days from your invoice date|
|Credit card||5-7 days after your invoice date|
Payment requirements and late fees
We require payment in full each month on accounts with an amount due of $1.00 or more. We recommend that you review your completed transaction between sellers/owners and buyers/renters before paying your fees.
If you haven't paid your amount due by the payment due date each month, you'll be billed a late payment charge of 1.5% of the balance past due or the highest amount permitted by applicable law, whichever is lower. This fee will be applied on the day after the payment due date. It will be applied each month until the overdue amount is paid.
If your account becomes past due, in addition to owing late fees, your account may be suspended for non-payment, and you may be responsible for collection and related legal costs. For accounts more than 180 days past due, action may include deducting the amount owed from your PayPal account balance. We may report information about your account to credit bureaus, so late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
In the event your seller account is suspended for any reason, any amount due on your account will immediately become due and payable. You're responsible for paying all fees by the payment due date. We reserve the right to immediately charge any amount you have not previously disputed to the payment method that you have on file.
- Category: Information
- Hits: 3012
We believe that sharing is the root of happiness and friendships. With Ushare.Center, you are able to share your thoughts, your unique interests, and open opportunities to share what you find, what you have, and what you can do for the people, even those who you have never met. Ushare.Center is the perfect opportunity to show your love and concern for others.
Your thoughts about caring represents your genuine attention to others. One of our many goals is to help one individual at a time. If this attention is spread throughout the world, think about how many individuals we can protect. Any obtained knowledge about the dangers that lie ahead can be life saving for others who are unaware of the upcoming catastrophes nearby. As these messages are being shared, avoidance of these hazards can save many individuals and their families.
The multi-functional website, Ushare.Center, has the opportunity for individuals to share messages, the news, hospitality, properties, objects, files, or tools that could come in great use to other families, relatives, friends, and for many people around the globe. These savings are for everyone. Ushare.Center is not one-sided, it provides benefits to both parties involved. This system allows individuals to collaborate with one another. The services you provide to others who are living nearby can indirectly create jobs. Common work is shared in which you and others can accomplish together, such as a carpooling and both can share the costs. This also allows individuals to donate items which is no longer put into use but can help someone else. You can share for your own benefit to help others who are not able to afford certain items. This system is also a way to own extra income for yourself and can help others save when they are in need. Share what you know, what you have, what you find, and share what you own that no longer has any significant use to you.
For conclusion: you share yourself to the people, share what you have, what you previously owned. So the concept of sharing is that: "Sometimes it's not important for you but it may be very important to other people".
Take advantage of the many uses Ushare.Center has to offer you. Together we can make society better environment for sustainability and enjoyment.
Your message, and especially your help, on Ushare.Center will be drawn and sent to wherever and whoever needs it. Wrap your arms around others, spread your ethical and spiritual morals. Your help is of great significance for a lot of individuals that are in need.
- Category: Information
- Hits: 3446
Table of contents
- What personal information do we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Marketing Purposes
- Access to, review and rectification of your personal information
- Protection and retention of your personal information
- Other Information
2. What personal information do we collect
You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following types of personal information:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit our Website, use our Services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Ushare.Center, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you enter on our Website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
- additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us;
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device, and
- your resume if you choose to submit it to us for consideration through our careers page
Information from other sources: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
3. How we use your personal information
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
Sharing information with and registration on social media sites: We may offer sign-on Services that enable you to access the Website or related websites with your login credentials. We can also offer Services that enable you to share information with third party social media websites, such as Ushare, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.
- service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide our Services on the website, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support.
- to comply with legal obligations or a court order; or
- if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution, or
- if it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
- other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via Ushare.Center, e.g. in the framework of a cooperation;
- companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a re-organization or that acquire us;
- an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that an advertisement violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser
Without limitation to the foregoing, we shall moreover - in our efforts to respect your privacy and to keep the website free of malicious persons or parties – not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to prevent impending injury or financial damages or to report alleged illegal activities.
Information you share on Ushare.Center: Our Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users.
In case you visit our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits.
4. Marketing Purposes
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers, whether personalized or not, or to contact you by telephone regarding products or Services offered by Ushare.Center.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Services and functionalities.
When you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can, where applicable, change your preferences in your Ushare.Center account, or follow the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication you received.
6. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
We cannot modify your personal information or account information. You can modify your own information by logging into your Ushare.Center account. When you place a classified ad, you may not be able to change your listing or delete your message. If you want to close your account (where applicable) with us, please send us a request to us here. We will process your request within a reasonable period of time and process your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
7. Protection and retention of your personal information
We protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact us through the Contact Form.
We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.
8. Other information
Abuse and unsolicited commercial communications ("spam"): We do not tolerate abuse of our Website. You do not have permission to add other Ushare.Center users to your mailing list (e-mail or postal) for commercial purposes, even if a user has purchased something from you, unless the user has given his explicit consent. If you notice that someone is abusing our Website (spam or spoof emails), please notify us here.